Welcome to our party!
With December 25th soon approaching, we at Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! We invite you to come back again next week for our New Year edition of our party. We will be partying straight through the holiday season and well on into 2018!
Here are the featured posts from last week’s party…
Chicken Stuffed Garlic Bread – Lou Lou Girls
West Haven Chocolate Date Cake – Your Yum Recipes
6 Tips That Will Change The Way You Lose Weight – Life In Spandex
Best Christmas Squares Recipes – April J. Harris
Holly Jolly Christmas Cake Pops – Every Little Thing
Let’s give our party hosts a great big gift for the holidays these two final weeks of 2017. If you are not already, follow them by email! Just go on over to their blogs and subscribe!
Email lists are near and dear to bloggers and it is very special when someone subscribes. Since it isn’t quite as simple as just following on social media, let’s do it for 2 weeks so that you have time to follow everybody’s blog. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! ♥
So let’s get this party started!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!