Welcome to Sunday’s Simple Homemaker Party!
Welcome to the link-up! I’m so glad you could drop by and check out all of the yummy recipes and things we’re sharing!
What a busy, busy week this has been. I belong to our communities Garden Club and we had our annual Grandkids Day. Its always such fun when all this little ones come to visit during the summer. They are really do enjoy what some of the clubs have to offer. I will share a post and pictures next week.
We finally received some decent rain this week. My yard was really suffering even though I was watering the allotted days. Here in Florida, in some areas, you are only allowed to water your yard a certain amount of days. Even though the state is basically surrounded by water, we need to conserve water here. We are technically in the “rainy” season, but we haven’t had that much rain at all at my house.
Don’t forget, we’ve got three hosts now – Ashleigh, Nickole and Tammy are all three working together to grow the link-up and make it better than ever!
Now on to this week’s verse:
Isn’t that an amazing reminder? The Lord will send us His faithful love every day. He’ll be with us in the day as well as through each and every night.
The thought that pops into my head after reading this is that He is always right there, putting His hand on my shoulder, quietly guiding me and watching over me.
A wonderful feeling, isn’t it?
Okay, now that we’re all uplifted a bit, let’s get on to the link-up, shall we?
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving the hosts permission to use a picture from your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow your hosts on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!