Good morning everyone!
I worked this week. Have I told you about my part time job I have at home yet? This month I work one week. August I will work one week. September, I will start the 6 week work cycle. They will be hiring in August for the upcoming 6 week session. I will let you know how to contact for more information in August. What I love about this job is that I only have to work 10 hours a week. You can work up to 40 hours a week, if you want. You work around your schedule. Perfect for SAHM’s!
All you need is a computer and phone. The pay can be up to $15.00 an hour. But that depends on how much you want to work. You aren’t selling anything or joining anything!! I will keep you posted in the next few weeks.
Don’t forget, we’ve got three hosts now – Ashleigh, Nickole and Tammy are all three working together to grow the link-up and make it better than ever!
Now on to this week’s verse:
Sometimes I think we all need to be reminded of this..
Basically, how I understand that to be is that if we keep pressing on and doing good, we’ll reap good things back according to God’s timing. It may not be exactly when we think it should happen, but it’ll all end up for the glory of our Father if we trust Him.
We’ve all been told that you reap what you sow, so here’s to hoping we’re all sowing things that are good and uplifting, and that we’ll eventually be receiving the same in return!
Now I’d like to share with you a few of the latest blog posts here that you might enjoy:
Do you have bell peppers growing in your garden? If so, try this recipe for Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers. Hubby and I love this recipe and its perfect for fresh bell peppers.
Looking for ways to use up zucchini and squash. My favorite Squash Casserole is a great choice.
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving the hosts permission to use a picture from your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow your hosts on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!
‘); // ]]>
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!