Favorite affordable farmhouse house finds from Amazon for that touch of rustic country look for any home decor.
If you have been with me for a minute, you know I love farmhouse decor and I seem to find the best items at affordable prices at Amazon. I think what I love most about the farmhouse style is that it’s not showy and more on the neutral side. I can add color with throw pillows, flowers, and seasonal items all year long.
All the items listed below are so fresh and relaxing and it only takes a few small items to change the whole look of the area.
Amazon isn’t a replacement for local stores and one of my favorite places to go is Goodwill to find small farmhouse items. My white pitcher and pig cutting board above is one example. I paid $3.00 for both and it’s perfect for cut flowers. We also love to go picking, but it seems that so much of the old farm and country items are slowly disappearing and that’s when I have turned to Amazon for some help finding what I need.
I hope you enjoy my list of finds. Actually, I could’ve posted so much more, but that’s for another day.
- Kate Aspen White Candle Lantern
- Woven Stair Basket with Handles
- Wood Bin with Handle & Label Holder
- Distressed Brown Wood Metal Handle Two-Tier Tray
- Wooden Plant Stand
- White Classic Round Metal Wall Clock
- Embossed Tin Letter Box (comes in several colors)
- Rustic Fresh Eggs Farmhouse Metal Sign
- Vintage Metal Laundry Room Decorative Wall Sign
- Enameled Metal Handles Rustic Farmhouse Bread Box
- Metal Containers with Lids, Coffee, Tea, Sugar
- Distressed Black Tray with Handles
- Small Realistic Artificial Boxwood Topiary Trees
- French Countryside Pitcher
- Decorative Distressed Vintage Metal Scale with Bird Finial
- Rustic Farmhouse Pillow Covers Farm Animal Decorative Pillow Case
- Cotton Oversized French Stripe Dish Towels
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!