Affordable farmhouse style flower pots will brighten up any porch, patio, deck, or home with your favorite plant.
I’m always looking for new ways to display my plants and flowers throughout the year whether its outside or in the home and still enjoy that farmhouse look. I love the smaller pots for herbs, African violets, succulents, and small plants. Here are a few farmhouse looking flower pots to enjoy.
- Distressed Galvanized Pot
- Flowers & Garden Galvanized Pot
- Blue Vintage Galvanized Pots
- National Tree set of 3 White Pots
- Rustic Metal Flower Vase Pot
Other Style Pots
- Set of 6 Ceramic Wood Pattern Succulent Pots
- Polka Dot Stoneware Pot
- Rustic Style Pots
- Wooden Flower Box
For those who want to spend more than $20:
- Galvanized Pot on Wooden Stand
- Rustic Industrial Farmhouse Standing Pots
- Olive Bucket Wall Pot
- Co-op Buckets
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!