When it comes to making meals for my family, I am always looking for something pretty easy but will always taste good. That means fast cooking time and prep and low amount of ingredients. Here is a list of 25 of the best 5 ingredient meal recipes I have found and I can’t wait to try.
Less is more, so let’s focus on the true tastes by using fewer ingredients. So flavorful and easy to prepare, these recipes will make weeknight dinners stress-free and delicious. Quick, easy and inexpensive is what I am always looking for.
Meat recipes are a staple in many homes and I love not having to serve just a cooked piece of meat. Adding a few easy ingredients will also add to the taste and tenderness.
- Beef Stroganoff
- Breaded Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Guacamole Taquitos
- Grilled Chicken with Tomato, Soy & Sesame Seeds
- Creamy Chicken Taco Alfredo
So many kids don’t like veggies, so why not disguise them in a way that they will ask for more.
- Zucchini Boats
- Baked Cauliflower Tots
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
- Zucchini Fritters
- Potato-Crusted Pizza
For a quicker meal, try casseroles with just a few ingredients that are always found in our pantries. Throw it together, cover and place in the fridge to cook later.
- Dump and Bake Reuben Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Tortellini Bake
- Mexican Brown Rice
- Meatball Parmesan Casserole
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
Looking for a lite meal. Try one of these salads with few ingredients and perfect for a hot summer day.
- Kale Caesar Pasta Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Greek Summer Salad
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Charred Zucchini And Caramelized Onion Salad
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Potato Soup
- Beef and Ramen Vegetable Soup
- Easy White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chili
Do you have a favorite 5 ingredient recipe?
* * * *