Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop party!
We have a little report to share with you before going to this week’s party…
This week we are sad to say “goodbye for now… but not forever” to our dear friend and co-host Cathy Compeau of A Peek Into My Paradise blog. She has been a friend of Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop since Day One!
And now for today’s party!
Let’s start with our features from last week. The most viewed was FABULOUSLY “most viewed!” Many many clicks! That’s what we like to see 🙂
Let’s get this party started!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!