Welcome to our party! Every week most of our features were viewed most by you, our guests. This week’s features are all “most viewed” – we had a four-way tie for most clicked! That doesn’t happen very often but I think you will agree that they are all very good and a cross-section of interests, too.
5 Things To Do To Prepare For Christmas In August – Duct Tape And Denim
Brown Cow – Hyacinth For The Soul
Beat The Heat DIY Summer Grommet Porch Shade – Farmhouse 40
DIY Asymmetrical Autumn Leaf Wreath – LeCultivateur
Casual Cotton Crochet Headband – Winding Road Crochet
So now, let’s get this party started!
This week, please follow our hosts on Facebook!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thank you!♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!