Welcome to our party! So, where were you last week? Of course, it was winter break so we are thinking you were anywhere but online. You probably were doing lots of fun things with your family. Right? We love that! ♥
So, let’s make up for lost time and have a little luv-fest with LOTS of clicks and shares this week!
First, take a look at the features from last week … you missed a lot of great stuff >>>
Easy No-Churn Moscato Ice Cream – Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe – Confessions Of A Mommyholic
12 Easter Crafts Made With The Same Bunny Template – Just Measuring Up
Vintage Junk Treasures Telephone Edition – Deanie’s Stash
How To Make Flower Front Door Decor – Dazzle While Frazzled
How Many Servings Do You Really Need? – Oh Mrs. Tucker!
So let’s get this party started!
Please follow our co-hosts on Twitter this week!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!