Merry Christmas! One final party for 2017 and then we start an exciting New Year! For this special year-end party, take a little extra time and visit some posts and comment on them! Receiving recognition for a job well-done is uplifting. Let’s give everyone a big boost as we show lots of luv to our friends!
And, before we start a new party, let’s take a look at our features…
DIY Christmas Ornaments from Canning Lids and Rings – The [mis] Adventures of a Homesteadin’ Mama
Winter Hand Salve Recipe – Grandma’s House DIY
Running List For Christmas – Christmas Music To Run To – Moms Home Run
Love To Learn – We Made All Those Yummy Treats – Our Unschooling Journey
6 Ways I’m Wrapping My Holiday Gifts This Year – Whitehouse Crafts
Let’s give our party hosts a great BIG gift this final week of 2017. If you are not already, follow them by email! Please go on over to their blogs and subscribe!
Email lists are dear to bloggers and it is very special when someone subscribes. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! ♥
So let’s get this party started!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!