I think today I will stay inside where its nice and cool and enjoy a movie or two. Do you have a favorite movie?
I hope this past week has been a good one for you. Its been HOT here in Central Florida with not much rain in our area. Even though we are in the rainy season, it ain’t been rainin!! And my yard is starting to show signs of stress.
Also, please pray for our country. It seems we are heading down a path of destruction and only our Almighty Lord can guide us in another direction.
Don’t forget, we’ve got three hosts now – Ashleigh, Nickole and Tammy are all three working together to grow the link-up and make it better than ever!
Now on to this week’s verse:
This week’s verse is rather special to me.. Not only because of the fact that there’s a horse in the picture, but because it reminds us of how strong and capable our God really is. That He can, and will, give us the strength we need to get through everything in our path. Not only that, but that He’ll bless us with peace at the same time! I love the reminder!
Now I’d like to share with you a few of the latest blog posts here that you might enjoy:
For those who don’t know me, I love to garden. But, I have a very small place to do it. I post updates often about how to grow in a small area, my ups and downs, new items I have tried to grow and just about anything to do with growing plants. My July garden update is up and what a strange season it has been here in Central Florida. You can also find all my garden posts here.
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving the hosts permission to use a picture from your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow your hosts on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!
‘); // ]]>