I love the colors of spring. They are cheery and bright and just bring a smile to my face. And I love incorporating that in my home this time of the year until fall. There are so many ways to add spring florals and color to your home and here are a few ideas on how.
There is so much to decorate with besides real flowers in your home for a beautiful floral effect.
Follow the links clockwise around the square above
- Pitcher with Flowers Vignette
- Floral Wallpaper
- Mason Jars with Flowers
- Paper Mache Letters with Flowers
- Staircase Wall Art with Flowers
- Floral Rugs
- Birdhouse with Flowers
- Floral Plates
- Floral Upholstery Fabric
- Floral Arranging
- Floral Acid Mirror Tutorial
- Floral Wallpaper Dresser Drawers
- How to Cover a Lampshade with Floral Fabric
- Galvanized Center Piece with Flowers
- Floral Lined Cabinets
- Flowers in a Terrarium
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!