Welcome back to another week of The Ultimate Party
It’s almost Mother’s Day and I have the most perfect gift idea for you to look at today.
The Ultimate Ebook Bundle
I am all about getting a great deal and to be able to give gifts, for more than one person, for less than $30.00, is the ultimate deal!
I am so excited about this ebook bundle offer!
It’s just not an ebook bundle, its The Ultimate Ebook Bundle!
Over 70 authors have contributed to this list of ebooks.
This is almost $700 worth of items for such a low price of $30.00.
There are ebooks about marriage, working from home, self care, pregnancy, motherhood, homeschooling, homemaking, holidays, health, food, financial, faith and faith for kids.
Look at all the gift ideas you have here for moms, stay at home moms, about to be moms, etc.
And how about bonus offers from 10 different companies worth $200!!! Dayspring, Redeeming Beauty Minerals, One a Month Meals, Bulk Herb Store are just a few of the companies participating.
Here is just one book offered.
Stephanie Langford was kind enough to let me review her book, Real Food on a Real Budget. This is such a concern for all of us who are trying to stay on a budget. And who isn’t today.
She explains how you can save up to 30% when buying really good food and with 6 years of experience just learning how. Even though I have been using coupons for about 3 years now and have learned how to save, I still want to buy good and healthy food for less and stay away from processed junk and she explains how this can be done in her book. The Nutrient-Dense Foods chapter was an eye opener for me. I had never heard of Nutrient-Dense Foods before and what that meant. Now I know what nutritious foods to look for and not break the bank.
I have followed her blog, Keeper of the Home, for some time now. I loved her post on how to cut down on sugar. Something hubby and I have been working on for sometime now.
This book is just one of the Food Bundle.
And being a blogger, I am looking forward to reading the books from the Working from Home and Blogging Bundle
This sale will last from April 23 @ 8am–April 28 @ 11:59pm (all times EST)
Great offer for a great price and so much reading for everyone.
You can either purchase your bundle in PDF or Kindle form. Please use the buttons below for your purchase.
Now for the legal stuff:
I am an affiliate for The Ultimate Bundle
* * * *
Stop by and see how my small garden is growing.
* * * *
Now on to the party!
We would love to have more co-hosts for this party! We are looking for people that already participate in this party to co-host for 1-4 weeks at a time. We would ask for you to be available for at least half of the day (9-2 or 2-7 EST) where you could get on periodically and comment, +1, and share posts. Your link would be right after the hosts on the linky, and we would ask that everyone follow you on G+. If you would like to be considered to be a co-host, please contact Tammy from The Ultimate Linky HERE or let us know on The Ultimate Party Google+ page.
Why do we do a G+ party at all, and why do we do it on Fridays?
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google’s search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m. We will leave the linky open until 9 p.m. for the West Coast bloggers and for those who work during the day. Kim will hang out with you in the evening as many of your hosts live in the EST/CST time zones and have to be off our computers at that time. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We’ll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers. Most parties you follow people and never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn’t going to be fun?
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates and see who we feature during the party.
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. You would say something like,
“Try out my family’s favorite Easter pie. It’s the best pie ever!
Go here to see the recipe: http://theultimatelinky/ . . .
Pin it for later: http://pinterest.com/ . . .) #theultimateparty”
If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
I also would love any tweets you could do to help spread the word about this party! The more people that come, the more your posts will be boosted!
‘); // ]]>
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!