Welcome back to The Ultimate Party!
Did you notice in the title that its week 52? So that means…….
Its The Ultimate Parties 1 Year Birthday!!
Tammy from Creative K Kids and I are having a little giveaway for one of our party goers. You can enter below.
I have a blogging opp for any of you who would like to join our Mother’s Day giveaway. Please click on the link to read more about how to sign up. We would love for you to join us and these really help boost your views.
My Favorite Posts from Last Weeks Party
I have a couple of favorites from our last party and of course they were food posts. I love food. I love looking at it and especially eating it.
The title enough of this wonderful treat will want to make you eat them. They are called Fluffer Nutter Rice Krispie Treat Sandwiches. Whoa! Thats a mouth full and I bet your kids can’t wait to get a mouthful of these treats.
Yummy, yummy for tacos and even better if they have less sodium. I know we all get way too much in our diets. Renee is like me and makes her on Taco Seasoning which will leave a lot of that sodium out. Food can still taste great by making your spices or other items and not buying all the processed food.
Now on to the party!
We would love to have more co-hosts for this party! We are looking for people that already participate in this party to co-host for 1-4 weeks at a time. We would ask for you to be available for at least half of the day (8-2 or 2-7 EST) where you could get on periodically and comment, +1, and share posts. Your link would be right after the hosts on the linky, and we would ask that everyone follow you on G+. If you would like to be considered to be a co-host, please contact Tammy from The Ultimate Linky HERE or let us know on The Ultimate Party Google+ page.
Why do we do a G+ party at all, and why do we do it on Fridays?
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google’s search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m. We will leave the linky open until 9 p.m. for the West Coast bloggers and for those who work during the day. Kim will hang out with you in the evening as many of your hosts live in the EST/CST time zones and have to be off our computers at that time. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We’ll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers. Most parties you follow people and never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn’t going to be fun?
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates and see who we feature during the party
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. You would say something like, “Try out my family’s favorite Easter pie. It’s the best pie ever! Go here to see the recipe: http://theultimatelinky/ . . . Pin it for later: http://pinterest.com/ . . .) #theultimateparty” If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
I also would love any tweets you could do to help spread the word about this party! The more people that come, the more your posts will be boosted!
* * * *
Now for the giveaway!
The giveaway runs from April 10 and ends at midnight on April 17. We will choose one winner for a $20 Amazon Gift Card
Don’t forget to link up.