Last week was our first The Ultimate Party on G+, and it was so much fun! WOOHOO!!
I was so exited about learning how to do a G+ party and when you work with wonderful women of The Ultimate Party, what could go wrong. But, after having the first week, we decided to tweek the party to make it even better than before.
Here are just a few wonderful additions we are going to add to this party:
- We have created a Pinterest board just for this party called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts. You can follow that board, and see some of your great posts get pinned on to it if you
- Include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. This is just a suggestion, but it’s a way that we can have a mini-Pinterest party and a G+ party at the same time! So you would say something like,
“Try out my family’s favorite Easter pie. It really is to die for!
Go here to see the recipe: http://theultimatelinky/ . . .
Pin it for later: http://pinterest.com/ . . .) #theultimateparty”
- If you do re-pin someone else’s post from the party, we would love it if you would include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description as we would like to see how easy it would be to do a Pinterest party using hashtags. This is a good way for us to experiment and for you to get posts repinned.
- Please come back after pinning and continue giving some comment and +1 love!
If you did not join us for last week’s party here are some reasons why we are doing a G+ party on Friday:
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google’s search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m. We will leave the linky open until 9 p.m. for the West Coast bloggers and for those who work during the day. Kim will hang out with you in the evening as many of your hosts live in the EST/CST time zones and have to be off our computers at that time. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We’ll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up. Go here to add last week’s circle if linked up last week.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers. Most parties you follow people and never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn’t going to be fun?
Here are a few reminders:
- Please link up below and follow the hosts and co-hosts.
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates and see who we feature during the party.
- The only rules for your posts are that they are family friendly, you only post 2 for each party, and that you include the hashtag #theultimateparty.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!