We have made it to our fourth week of The Ultimate Party on Facebook!
Last week we had different Facebook statuses linked up to the party!
Here was my favorite share of the party!
I recently found a really enjoyable blog called Pure Grace Farms. She loves to garden and cook and her recipes make my mouth water. I loved her post about how to pot up seedlings for the garden. Her photography is over the top, which really helps on some projects! Stop by Pure Grace Farms and check their small farm where their food is organically grown.
To participate in today’s party:
- First follow your hosts and co-hosts on Facebook.
- Tammy from The Ultimate Linky — Follow The Ultimate Linky on Facebook HERE.
- Tammy from My Life Abundant — Follow My Life Abundant on Facebook HERE.
- Kim from Kid Pep — Follow Kid Pep on Facebook HERE.
- Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row— Follow Ducks ‘n a Row on Facebook HERE.
- Crystal from Finding Crystal — Follow Finding Crystal on Facebook HERE.
- Paula from Buenos Aires –Follow Paula — Buenos Aires on Facebook HERE.
- Amber from Snapshots and Snippets — Follow Snapshots and Snippets on Facebook HERE.
- Add one or two of your Facebook statuses that you want boosted as a comment to the top post on the page. The post says “The Ultimate Party on Facebook, Week 4!!!”
Here is how to find the URL of the Facebook post:
Go to your Facebook page.
Find the post you want to boost (have people like/comment/share).
Click on the time under the title. I would click on “30 minutes ago.”
Then go up to the browser window and copy the URL. It will look like this:
Paste this URL as a comment on The Ultimate Party’s page.
- Go and boost at least 3 other statuses for every status you link up. Like, comment, or share the other Facebook posts. I cannot be on Facebook all day! The hosts and co-hosts will do their best to boost every post, but we need your help!
- Please follow our Facebook page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
Before you link up, we have one more special feature that truly makes this Facebook party The Ultimate Party!
Every weekday except for Tuesday, you can share your posts on one of the host’s pages.
Go and link up one of your posts as a comment to the post on the host’s Facebook page. (It will be pinned at the top or will be very close to the top of the page.)
Here is the schedule:
Now go HERE to party!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!