The Ultimate Party has been happening on G+ for the past four months, and now we are adding the addition of another Ultimate Party!
We all know that Facebook would like to make us pay them to boost our posts, but most of us don’t have the resources to do that!
However, Facebook cannot be ignored. Even though Google+ and Instagram are said to be the newer medias to focus on, there are many people in our followings that never frequent those social medias. They use Facebook for their personal reasons, and do not desire to go anywhere else.
Also, brands still usually focus on how many followers a blogger has on her Facebook page and how much interaction she is receiving.
Therefore, we are doing The Ultimate Party on Facebook!
Whenever a post is liked, commented on, or shared, that post is boosted — FOR FREE! Facebook weights shares the highest, then comments, and likes are weighted the lowest.
This party will be done in the same format as The Ultimate Party on G+:
- Link up at a host’s or co-host’s blog. Then follow all the hosts and co-hosts on Facebook (and any other social media you want to follow them on!) The hosts and co-host are also the first seven people listed on the linky below.
Tammy from The Ultimate Linky
Tammy from My Life Abundant
Kim from Kid Pep
Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row
Crystal from Finding Crystal
Amber from Snapshots and Snippets
Paula from Buenos Aires
- Link up your facebook page and put your Facebook page’s name as the name (not the title of your status.)
Go to your facebook page and copy the URL in the browser window.
It will look like this: https://www.facebook.com/theultimatelinky/
Then I would put The Ultimate Linky in the name that shows under my picture.
- Post a status to your own facebook page and add the hashtag #theultimateparty. Only do 2 statuses that include the hashtag. Use the hashtag only on Tuesdays!
- Then in the facebook browser window, search for the hashtag #theultimateparty.
Go and boost other posts that have that hashtag on Tuesdays. There may be some weird party groups using the hashtag. If you can tell it isn’t a blogger or if you think it is spam, ignore it.
- You can follow our Facebook page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates! We will also send an email to anyone who links up to remind you of next week’s party. You can always unsubscribe if you do not want to receive the emails!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
Before you link up, we have one more special feature that truly makes this Facebook party The Ultimate Party!
Every weekday except for Tuesday, you can share your posts on one of the host’s pages.
Your host will have instructions pinned to the top of her Facebook page on her day. On my day (Thursday), I will share your post via at least one form of social media throughout the week: I will either pin it, stumble it, share it on Facebook, Google+, or Twitter!
For my Facebook Share Day on Wenesday, you would go to my Facebook page and post on my page a status with a link to your blog post (not to your Facebook page) and a brief description of your post. If you switch to using your Facebook page instead of your personal profile before leaving the comment, then everyone will easily know what your Facebook’s page is for your blog and you might get more follows! Here is the schedule:
Now you get to link up and party!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!