It’s just about that time for the air to warm up, school will be out soon, vacations will start and we all know what that means.Â It’s time to check out our closet and see how our swimsuits are holding up.Â If you are like me, I use the same one year after year and its time for me to start looking for a new suit.
One website I love to look for women’s swimwear is Express.com. What a great selection they have their for just about anyone. They offer bikinis, two piece swimwear, and other swim suits.Â I personally love those tank type swimsuits.Â Love the coverage.Â I love the little coverup in the picture.Â So classy looking.
Check out the newest arrivals in the Express Spring 2011 Swim Collection!
* The always-popular monokini, sexiest string bikini and must-have strapless and halter bikini styles.
* Bright solids, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical-inspired striped and sleek metallic styles.
* Designer details include flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware.
* Removable padding in tops.
* Bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage.
* Swim shorts available for men.
* Accessorize with Express spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats For Him and For Her.
And right now if you sign up for Express e-mail, you have a chance to win one of ten $200 Express GiftCards. Here are the sweepstakes rules.Â Â The sweepstakes ends 4.21.10 at 11:59pm, EST. Don’t miss out on that!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!