This is a sponsored post by Best Buy. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal view.
The Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher is a premium appliance for high touch tech fans who enjoy cooking.
There comes a time when you finally realize that you can’t fix, repair, kick or hope that a certain appliance in your kitchen, which makes so much noise or shakes the cabinets, will magically fix itself. Its time for a new dishwasher and here is what I have found.
I wanted plenty of room to hold lots of dishes, flexible racks which glide nicely and have flexible positions, and most importantly really quite. The Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher seemed to fit all those options and after seeing a Bosch dishwasher in my brothers home, I was sold. I loved how quiet it was to the point I couldn’t tell it was on. I also love the sleek look it has.
Here are some other extras:
- CrystalDry™ (only available in 800 Series)|The ultimate clean. The ultimate dry, including plastics.
- The new Bosch 800 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and patented CrystalDry technology.
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics
- Extremely quiet operation (42 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound-absorbing base
- Large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack- the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils
- Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with
- Patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
- A 4-part leak prevention system which uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
*Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Drying performance may vary by dish type.
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!