What an honor to be a featured blogger today with the Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party. Thank you so much Tammy and Misty.
Before we get started with the party, I wanted to let you know about some Easter Note Card printables I have for you to print out and also our weekly link up for Easter crafts. Come on join us and link up with your favorite Easter crafts. Next week we will have a week long linky for Easter recipes.
Enjoy this weeks Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party
My post for MONTHLY BLOG STATS & HELPFUL HINTS #4 was the most clicked on the last Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party, and so that means that I am the
and the co-host for the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party this week! What that means for you is that you are able to link up this week here at My Life Abundant as well as at Creative K Kids and Denverista and OKC Mom of 3! Link up and tell your friends! The most clicked link will be the featured blogger next week as well as have the opportunity to be the co-host! You can go here to see my post!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts and co-hosts.
- Follow this week’s Co-hosts:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love!
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
Here are just a few more details!
- Whoever receives the most clicks from Monday through Thursday will be featured in the next Bloggers Brags post! Not only will they be featured, but they will be offered the optional opportunity to be a co-host for the week in which they are featured. Everyone that links up will be required to follow the co-host as well as the hosts; and in return, the co-host would be required to add the linky to their blog on the day the linky goes live. So tell your friends and followers to come link up and to visit your blog through your link!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you’ve been featured, please grab the featured button below to add some brag to your sidebar!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.
‘); // ]]>
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!