Thanks for linking up at the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
Every week each co-host will pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
One of our co-hosts got the next amount of clicks on one post. Tammy from My Life Abundant shared her recipe for Mexican Chicken Rice Casserole. Mexican + chicken + rice is sure to be a winner!
My picks from last week!
Being a blogger and I know some of you reading this now are too, it seems we always need help with organizing our posts. I loved reading Barbs list of different types of Editorial Calendars to keep our blogging posts organized. She has ideas for paper and digital editorial calendars.
I love cool salads this time of year and if any of you grow cucumbers in your garden, you will really love this recipe from Kitchen Dreaming called Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad. I made this over the weekend and hubby loved it!!
Looking for a new vacuum?? I have a review and a giveaway for 2 Eureka AirSpeed vacuums. Be sure to go HERE to enter.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on atleast one of their social media:
- Follow this month’s co-hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.
‘); // ]]>
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!