Thanks for linking up at the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
Every week each co-host will pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
Go see the featured posts from last week’s party!
- Binder Clip Recipe Holder by Pebbles & Piggytails. This is so cute and so easy! It would make a great present for a teacher too!
- Card Paper Castles by Christy’s Houseful of Chaos–This would be a great summer craft!
My pick from last week!
I loved this post from Katy at Chaos & Kiddo’s called 3 Mistakes I Made When I Started My Blog. I think we can all relate at some kind of mistake we made when we first started blogging. Its a great read, especially for those of you who have just started out or those of you who are wanting to start a blog.
Now for some good southern food. I love a good ole fashion crawfish boil or crawdaddy’s we call them back home in Missouri, and Leslie at Lamberts Lately has a great recipe for Crawfish Boil Pasta. Yummy!!!
For those of you who have never had a crawfish. They are actually a tiny version of a lobster and you just eat the tail.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Follow this month’s co-hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.
‘); // ]]>
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!