It’s time for another Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
Every week each co-host pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
Here are the two posts who received the most clicks last week:
- Why You Should Create a Bill Schedule by Retired by 40 received an extremely high amount of clicks. (In the hundreds!)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake Recipe with Strawberry Flower by Everyday Savvy received quite a few views as well! These cupcakes would be great for the Fourth of July! (By the way, Creative K Kids has a linky for Fourth of July posts going on right now!
My picks from last week!
I love the bounty of what warmer weather can bring us in the garden and Melissa’s Cuisine shows us how to grill corn on the cob. If you have never done this before, its so worth it.
And Pure Grace Farms also showed us with her inspiring post and beautiful pictures, how her garden is growing. Do you have a garden this year?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Follow this month’s co-hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.